Perhaps you have spent too many evening parties while shivering in a backless dress or a strapless mini, and you don’t want to do that again in this New Year eve, right? In this article, we have brought a few New Year’s Eve outfits for cold weather that are gorgeous, but at the same time, will keep you warm till the night stays young!
You don’t have to forgo your fashionable dresses to put on some long sleeves as the flowing wraps, and ‘80s silhouettes came back in the trend of this winter, which will complement your fashion sense while making you feel warm all night. So, let’s see how to dress warm for New Year’s Eve this year.
- Let us start with this year’s fresh collection of Zara New Year party dresses. Though many of Zara’s sparkly party dresses have already sold out, you can still select the sequin dress with a long sleeve for just $199. Here’s a tip for you.
This dress would look best if you pair it with a black colored tight and heels with textured velvet to complete the whole sequin outfit look, and you won’t have to beg a friend for a blazer.
- In our list, again comes a Zara, if you have fewer budgets but still want to have the best sparkly party dress. Its Zara’s another fresh collection of winter 2019 with a subtle vintage touch.
It looks strikingly similar to the ‘80s miniskirts where your arms get covered, but not legs. It will set you back for only $44.99, and you will find it Zara’s under $50 section.
- You can further choose a soft fabric, like velvet, that will make you feel warm. You can check Zara’s new velvet collection; especially the pink one would look gorgeous, which will cost only $399.
The best part, none would think that you got this dress to save yourself from the chilling wind.
- Here comes another in the below $400 range, and it’s the top of our list of velvets – velvet Diane from Zara. It originally comes with a price tag of $799, but it’s on sale right now – so the price is only $319.
- Did you check Zara’s holiday collection? If not, you’re in for a surprise as thay brought some casual sequins, with glamorous tone. Check out the flowing dress with long sleeves and V-neck. It has the potential to be the show-stopper with its floral print on the champagne base.
We understand that you don’t want to compromise with your style statement, but at the same time, you don’t want to shiver all night in this New Year’s Eve. Please go through the outfit ideas for cold New Year’s Eve mentioned above, and have a blast this year.